"ُEbda3 Ma7ali ", Nahdet El Mahrousa 18th round of Incubation Application
Interested in applying to the Incubator of Early Stage Innovative Social Enterprises?
Nahdet El Mahrousa is launching its 18th round of incubation "Ebda3 Ma7aly" a year-long social enterprises program focused on supporting social entrepreneurs and enterprises with the potential to innovate and create sustainable and measurable impact.
Who can apply? (Eligibility criteria)
Profile of the social start-up or idea (you need to):
● Provide sustainable solutions to address local social, socio-economic or environmental challenges and/or opportunities.
● Be sustainable and/or have a plan to become sustainable and generate revenue to be self-sufficient
● Be scalable: we care about the potential for growth of the business, both financially and in terms of its social impact
● Be innovative: proposed social ventures should tackle social issues using a new or a different approach
● Your innovative startup could be in any field, Sustainable Agriculture, Environment, Healthcare, Renewable Energy & Cleantech, Science & Technology, Education, sustainable transportation, performing arts, handicrafts, civic engagement or more, as long as it is creating sustainable impact that serves the community
Profile of the team:
● A team (at least two people) with a diverse set of skills that complement each other and the needs of their social enterprise
● Team members should be between 25-40 years of age, with at least one Egyptian founder
● Relevant education and technical knowledge for their idea
● Dedication and commitment to the development of the social enterprise
This is a comprehensive program. Winning startups will receive tailored support, trainings and workshops supporting the growth of their ventures.
The incubator offers the following services:
● Account management; a dedicated project development program organized by NM Incubator team
● Customized high-quality capacity building program based on needs
● Access to mentors and consultants in a wide range of domains
● Access to network (Donors, Companies, Experts, Social Entrepreneurs, etc.);
● Financial and legal consultations
● Office space at NM’s co-working space
● WE TAKE NO EQUITY!
How to Apply?
Fill in the application form and submit it by 11:59 PM on the 28th of February 2018 (priority will be given to early applications).
● Your application will go through the initial screening process and the shortlisted applications will be accepted for an interview, then the finalists will go through to the Validation phase
● After completion of the validation phase the social entrepreneurs will be invited to pitch their idea in front of a panel
● Winning startups will be offered full incubation at Nahdet El Mahrousa and access to an intensive training programme designed specifically for social enterprises
Want to know more?
Stay tuned with our news and updates on facebook and be the first to learn more.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 11:59 PM on 17th of February 2018